Submitting Art Work to Shop BAIA Online™ (SBO)
Thank you for your interest in exhibiting your artwork at SHOP BAIA ONLINE™ and the Black Art In America Gallery™!
If you think your artwork is unique and would make a good fit for our gallery or our online platform at shopbaiaonline.com or www.buyblackart.com, please send us an email to email@example.com with "Artist Submission" in the subject line. In this email please include the following:
- A personal website link of your artwork
- Seven JPGs of your artwork which you feel demonstrate your best work.
- Please include titles, medium, dimensions, year created, framed or unframed retail prices of any attached images.
- A short artist's bio and artist resume, including your current location.
Submissions that do not include the above requirements will not be considered.
Please also note that we do not, under any circumstances, grant in-person appointments unless images have been reviewed and found to be of interest to the gallery
Due to the high-volume of artist submissions we receive, there may be a small delay before someone is able to respond to your email but we're very interested in your talent. Once you have completed the submission process, please do not call for status. If we feel your work will be a good fit for our online store or a future show with the gallery, we will be in contact with you.
Thank you again for taking the time to share your work with us!
SBO/BAIA, Submissions Admin.
If you would like to list works from your collection on SBO for sale, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Collectors Submission" in the subject line.
- Please provide us with image(s) of the collectible item(s) to be considered in JPG format.
- Include the titles, medium, dimensions, year created, and the current net asking price of the attached images.
- If available, also provide any provenance pertaining to your collectible(s).
Thank you for your interest in submitting work to Shop BAIA Online™ (SBO).